Saturday 18 December 2010

Long overdue

At the beginning of November we had another open studio. I showed two book projects, one finished one not.
LONDON  STUTTGART  LISBOA STUTTGART  LONDON Is a collection of polaroids I took while traveling by car from, well, London to Stuttgart, to Lisbon and back through the year of 2008.  I've been meaning to make a small book out of these for ages and what I showed at the studio was still less than a dummy, but I am slowly getting there. I displayed the original polaroids in sequence on shelves in the studio windows.





The second book was is a unique book made of the prints used in my exhibition Wo bin ich? Where am I? last year in Stuttgart. All prints had been wallpaper pasted to the walls there. They are now in the book kinks and tears and all. The title of the book: BILDER AUS ARCHIVEN UND SAMMLUNGEN - STUTTGART translates Pictures from archives and collections-Stuttgart.